Friday, February 10, 2006

Wedding Dresses

The innn-sanity of trying to buy a maternity wedding dress. Can you believe it? Never in a million years did I think I would be pregnant when I got married. In fact, I even told my mother that. Now I wish I hadn't because she reminded me of it when I first announced I was pregnant.

So I'm thinking of this one from David's Bridal in either red or lavender, or this one from Aria in melon, lavender or eucalyptus. I don't want to wear white because this dress could potentially do double-duty and be worn at my brother's wedding also.

This is going to be so comical. No matter what I select, I will look like a water balloon. Remember, I'm barely 5 feet tall.

Thank you all for your encouragement about the Group B Strep. Kelly, how early did your sister find out? When I broached the subject with my doctor she said, "You've been on the Internet, haven't you?" And that made me think. Sometimes having too much information can be a very stressful thing. We could all turn into walking hypochondriacs if we're not careful.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ohhh, that cranberry Georgette dress is gorgeous, water cooler or no water cooler ;) As for my sister...I'll have to ask her, she knew for a good couple months...I'm thinking 3, but I'm kindof guessing, I'll find out. I do think that sometimes we do too much googling and get way more info than is good--but I'm the kindof person who would rather that than not enough!

Friday, February 10, 2006  
Blogger caitlyn said...

Both dresses are very pretty and would look wonderful on you! I really don't think you'll look anything like a water balloon -- you'll be gorgeous as always!!

Friday, February 10, 2006  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Both dresses are nice, I like the David's Bridal one a bit more, in case you were wondering.

I definitely think too much information is a bad thing, my sister and I were going to raid my mother's house and steal all her medical books because she's constantly looking thigns up and thinking she has it. BUt now she has internet access at home, so it wouldn't be worth it, she can just access it over the net.

Ignorance is bliss at times.

Monday, February 13, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home